My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

we've come a long way baby

I know it's been a while, I just plain forgot. I am now in the beginning of my second semester of college my MWF schedule is amazing - TR kind of blows monkey chunks. TR is my gender day and they might as well be the same class, one is Sex Roles in cultures and the other is Women and various fundamentalist cultures. I'm still doing Latin for God knows what reason and ballet for everyone knows what reason. and I'm taking Literary Conciousness, which I absolutely adore and the Prof is AMAZING! I'm still doing the whole Community Calendar thing at WEOS, but I'm not doing any plays right now and no Koshare, so my schedule has freed up considerably. Knowing me, I'll find something to consume all my time by the end of the week.
Thye break was umm, interesting. I went to FL with mom, my bro, and his girl and sat at my mom's new house with nothing else to do for the rest of the break now that she moved.
I passed all of my classes, not with the best GPA, but I passed. Oh, Well - after what happened at Salem did they honestly expect me to do work here, I haven't changed that much since I got to college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home