My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

All I can say right now is that Halloween at HWS is freakin' hectic! I went as Bluto, had a crazy night, am not sure where I went, and ended up with an incredibly bad hangover in the morning! I would like to thank the girls of Rees 4 for getting me good and pregamed, the girls of Potter 2 for taking mem out for a start, the Ruggers for throwing an awesome party, everyone at that party, the Lacrosse house for also having an awesome party, the Emerson people for letting me chill, Zack for taking care of me at the end of the night as well as Steph and Ahmad. I would also like to thank the makers of Advil and the water bottling company for helping me out the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home