My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another check off the list

It's official, I am no longer "from" the South. Mom is packing up the house and moving to Ohio. I'm not sure where in Ohio, but it's close to Canton and Akron. This should be an interesting return home when Christmas break rolls around. Exactly what I needed, on top of the whole new college thing, I get to come home to an area that I know nothing about. I'm excited to have another location on my list of residences, but why Ohio, it's like Iowa - who lives there by choice?(sorry Linzi)I'll be far away from Salem, but don't worry I still fully intend on crashing the graduation exercises.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's not like you'll be in OH for that much of Christmas though.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Genoa said...

I'll be there for the week before and two weeks after new years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home