My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Monday, September 26, 2005

breakdown

I officially had my first colege breakdown - and it wasn't that bad. I've ones that wer 10 time as bad at Salem and lasted 400 times as long. The Salem breakdowns would take an entire Christmas break and even Jan Term to get over sometimes, but this one only took me 1 hour. I'm not even sure what I was freaking out about. I think it was a combination of boy/friend/body/work issues, all things I've had to deal with before. Then it was all over when I returned to my room, finished homework in hand and I saw the bottles of Granny Smith Woodchuck(I'd like to thank C.J. and Emily for introducing me to that little love). I promptly drank one and the world seemed amazingly better all of a sudden. It's amazing what something so tiny can do. Given all the crap is still there to deal with and I'm just going to have to handle it tomorrow, but tomorrow is another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home