My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Trapped like a rat

This is probably the funniest thing that has happened to me at college thus far.
It was a normal Friday night, I had been hanging with some friends making fun of how incredibly drunk they were and watching Pulp Fiction. I started to nod off so I was going to bed. I let Sara borrow my phone so she could get her roommate to let her in, went in my room and put some stuff down, and was going to go to the bathroom when I discovered that my door wouldn't open.
It was not locked and the handle completely turned, it just wouldn't open.
I tried to get Sara to help me, but in her drunken state she didn't exactly want to call security. I finally convinced her to call and security shows up and does nothing but bang on the wall.
This whole time, all I want is to take a piss.
My roommate is trying to sleep during this time because she has crew practice at 5 in the morning. Both of us have friends calling to get us to hang out, and Sara has my phone. All we can do is sit there and wait.
They finally call the locksmith and about two hours after this whole ordeal began, he finally gets the door open, at 3:30 in the morning. I get to pee and then I pass out while he is still trying to fix the door so we can use it in the morning. He tries to tell me what went wrong, but I'm obviously not in the state of mind to handle it. He then tells me he'll fix it permanently later. I don't know what time he left, but when I woke up - I could get out and go to freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home