My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Drag Queens

Last night was sweet sweet Gala's 18th birthday, so as a celebration we took her to a gay bar and club/ drag show in Rochester called Muther's. I have to say that it was probably the most fun I've had in a long time, and I stayed sober the whole night! It was fantastic, all we did was dance and watch the ever so fabulous drag queens. I had to borrow this girl named Julia's id since I'm still not 18, but whatev - it worked fine. The show was hosted by Miss. Poison Waters and The Bitches which included performances by Annie Rexic, Samantha Vega, Kasha Davis, Mercedes, some girl whose name I can't remember, and the Latino girl whose name I also can't remember, but who I think I might be in love with. She had the nicest ass and knew how to shake it. I also got my ass grabbed by a lesbian and got down with some gay guy.
Because it was Gala's birthday she got on stage and got her skirt lifted by some drunk lady without a shirt, called a dirty whore by the drag queen, and got a free coke.
Everybody wore one of my ties and Simone pretended like she was thirty so she could drink her Kinky Orgasm and Malibu Pineapple. We returned to the tunes of Alanis with Simone and Gala sleeping on each of my shoulders. I then had to wait with Simone until security arrived to let her into her room. After that I promptly went to sleep. For pictures of dancing and the queens and a few before and after shots visit my photo page on yahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home