My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Heaven & Hell Have Crashed & Burned

Everyone knows that I'm way into hemp and jewelry made out of hemp, so when one thing falls off I replace it, and occasionally just add new ones for the hell of it. For the first time I might just make a duplicate of the ones that just fell off.
Well, recently I was watching Constantine and I was really intrigued by the idea of heaven and hell and the roll that earth plays between them and all that junk according to legend. At that point I was making new anklets and decided I'd make a hell one with red and black and I placed a green one at the middle. Then I made another one, a little bit bigger than the first, with blue and purple (I would have used white, but I didn't have enough white beads that fit on the hemp) and I placed a green one in the middle of that. They hung at different spectrums of the ankle and I thought that they were kind of the shit, and I was the shit for thinking of the idea.
A couple days ago the heaven one broke (go fig that it goes first) and today the hell fell off. So, my ankle is naked and I have to replace them, but I think I might possibly just use the same concept, but tweak it. Or maybe I'll come up with something equally as awesome.

p.s. I never got to finish Constantine because my comp died while I was watching it and I'm bummed because that was back in October. So I still have no idea what the fuck happened.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's too bad, because the ending is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home