My Incredibly Unique Perspective

A blog about me!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WEOS

I've got the best work study job a person could ask for, I mean it's really great. I work at the school's station, not just any old school station, but a NPR affiliate station. The producer of the Today Show had my same job at my station and I'm so excited, because that's what I want to do. Well, one of the things I'm considering. This could get me in a lot of doors, and I get paid; unlike all of the damn internships that aren't going to get me anywhere.
I am also the only freshman so far that actually got a regular job there. The guy who runs the place likes me and teaches my common ground, so I'm definitely in.
It's especially sweet because I get paid to sit around, do my homework, and listen to new and awesome music. They're even giving me a key; no new people get keys. I'm hoping to become programming director or assistant station manager or something like that, but for now I am content with just pushing buttons and picking out music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home